You're Invited to learn the benefits of Vaping - Tobacco Harm Reduction
The 30th of May 2019 is the first ever Aussie Vape Day, which aims to educate adult smokers about vaping and encourage them to ‘give it a go’ as a much less harmful alternative to smoking. Aussie Vape Day was established by the Australian Tobacco Harm Reduction Association (ATHRA), Legalise Vaping Australia and the New Nicotine Alliance Australia.
Meet those involved in advocating for your right to choose safer alternatives, along with fellow vapers and current smokers. Grab a free BBQ snag and enjoy the atmosphere!
- Date: Thursday 30 May 2019
- Time: 12-3 pm
- Location: Five Dock Park, corner of Park Road / Barnstaple Rd, Five Dock
- Free sausage sizzle
- Free lung health checks and carbon monoxide readings
- Advice on vaping
- Live facebook stream of interviews
- Mingle and mix with other vapers
Visit our website for further details – Aussie Vape Day Site