Geek Vape Shield Tank
THE GEEK VAPE SHIELD TANK, originally designed for shockproof, waterproof and dustproof Aegis 100W device, in short, this means it's a damn tough durable tank. Built with traditional and proven features like bottom airflow, common coil structure and top filling, but with the addition of a heavy duty hinged flip-up easy fill top cap. The Shield tank design goes even further to ensure a leak proof service life by incoporating double the amount of o-ring sealing than most comparible tanks.
Importantly though the Shield tank comes packaged with traditional wire coil heads (IM1 & IM4), however you can easily upgrade with the very latest MESH coil technology. Simply purchase the 100% compatible ADVKEN MESH COIL HEADS! These Mesh coils deliver a very noticeable increase to flavour and vapour density over the standard wire coil design whilst converting the Shield into an insanely good and super reliable tank.
Further to this, being based on a very common coil structure means you also have a multitude of other coil head choices from other brands, such as, Smok TFV8 Baby Beast, Vaporesso NRG GT Core, eLeaf Melo 4 plus many more.
The Geek Vape Shield Tank is perfectly suited to those looking for a heavy duty, high build quality and performing "Tradie" tank providing 100% leak proof, reliable usability everday.
- Main Features & Specifications
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Diameter: (Base 26mm)
- Height: 50mm
- Wide Bore Resin 810 Drip Tip
- E-Liquid Capacity: 4.5mL
- Coil Head Compatibility
- Convenient & Fast Coil Installation
- Precision Leak Proof Filling Design
- Push Button Flip Top
- Adjustable Bottom Airflow
- 2 Slots
- 510 Threading Connection
- 25mm overall diameter
- Contents List
- 1 x Shield Tank
- 1 x IM1 Coil Head (pre-installed)
- 1 x IM4 Coil Head
- 1 x Spare Standard Tank Glass
- 1 x Spare Seal Set
- 1 x User Guide
- 3 Months replacement (excluding coil heads & glass)
- Always 'prime' coil with e-liquid prior to use. 5 minute 'prime & sit' time recommended. Failure to do so may lead to the cotton being burnt within the coil head, this will lead to an unpleasant 'burnt' taste making the coil head unfit for use.
- Before first use thoroughly dismantle, clean tank, inspect coil head is firmly screwed into tank base. Factory installation of coil head may not be 'all the way home' and may require an additional 1/2 to full turn. Failure to check this may cause tank to leak with first use.
- Do not attempt to clean used coil heads with water, this will lead to the coil wire rusting and should be strongly avoided. However, if the coil head needs to be 'freshened' due to a change in e-liquid flavour then we recommend the use of isopropyl Cleaning Alcohol. Simply submerge coil head in a small cap full of isopropyl and lightly agitate, use an old tooth brush to gentle clean away any contaminants. CAUTION: Allow the coil head to FULLY DRY in a shaded dry area before use.