THE GOLISI O4 EXTERNAL BATTERY CHARGER is a economical and practical four-bay charger that plugs directly into an Australian 240V wall socket.
With the O4 charger, Golisi offers a smart charger that can be integrated into your household in an economical and durable way. With 4 bays, all of which are individually addressed, you can charge up to 4 different cylindrical batteries with a length of 32-70mm at the same time. From AAA to large 26650 batteries, the Golisi O4 easily charges Li-Io, Ni-Cd or Ni-Md batteries. An intelligent chip supports you with your charging processes. A quick charging slot charges your battery with up to 2A when you need it faster. A well thought-out design and numerous safety features ensure that charging always takes place safely.
A microprocessor works inside the O4 charger, which accompanies you during your charging processes. It identifies the battery or batteries inserted in each slot and adjusts the charging process according to the type of battery automatically. During the loading process, it monitors the parameters and adjusts them if necessary. In combination with the sensors, for example, the temperature or the heat development is checked every millisecond. If a battery is charged, the charging process in the corresponding slot is automatically terminated. Other features of the chip such as polarity protection or overcharge protection protect your charging process and your batteries.
The O4 charger uses an LED display above each slot to show you the current status of a charging process. For example, if you insert a battery the wrong way around, the LED will flash to signal an error that was triggered by the polarity protection. If you would like more detailed information about your charging processes, check out the Golisi S4 charger
. Otherwise, the O4 does exactly what it is supposed to do: to accompany you when charging as easily and safely as possible. You only have to take care of inserting and removing a battery yourself.
The O4 charger was designed with well-chosen choice of materials for the chassis of the O4 and ensures that it can take a beating. A special temperature resistance of the materials ensures that the housing and the entire construction are not impaired even under full load and the corresponding heat development. The load springs for battery storage meet military standards and have been designed for >100,000 insertions. The contacts of the load springs are made taking into account the lowest possible resistance, so that the charging process is carried out as efficiently and precisely as possible. The inner workings and especially the processor are again specially protected against moisture. The packaging of the O4 charger is no sham and 99.9% recyclable.
The fact that Golisi keeps its promises is confirmed by Hermes HanseControl with a detailed test and expert opinion on the O4 charger. The areas of function and handling were particularly scrutinised. But the workmanship and durability were also tested and checked. The Golisi O4 charger scored a grade of 2.2 and received the internationally recognised "Fit for Use" or FFU (Fit-for-Use) test.
- Main Features & Specifications
- Input voltage: AC 110 – 240 V | DC 12 V/1 A
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Control: DV detection, ODV detection
- Overall timing, high voltage test
- Open circuit voltage: 5V
- Automatic temperature monitoring
- Military standard loading springs with >100,000 life
- Safety Protections:
- Short circuit
- Over voltage
- Reverse polarity
- Housing Material:
- Operating Temperatur: 0-40º C
- Charging current options:
- 2000 MA*1 or 1000 MA*2 or 650 MA*3 or 500 MA*4
- Ni-mh Ni-cd:
- 500 MA*1 or 500 MA*2 or 500 MA*3 or 500 MA*4
- Height: 158mm
- Width: 132mm
- Thickness: 40mm
- Weight: 284g
- Hermes HanseControl, CE, FCC, EMC Test, UL Test
- 99.9% of the packaging is made from recyclable materials
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them
Never keep spare battery or batteries loose in or near;
- Pocket etc
- Purse etc
- Vehicle glovebox or console compartment, in fact never in a vehicle
- Direct sunlight
- Fire or heat sources
- If storing batteries short or long term, use these guidelines
- Use a battery model specific protective case
- Use a cool & dry environment
- Don not store fully charged, approximately 3.6~3.7V is best
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more).