THE GOLISI S6 BATTERY CHARGER is the premium high end six-bay charger that plugs directly into Australian 240V wall sockets.
The Golisi S6 is a six-bay charger that can charge almost any cylindrical battery, from AAA to 26650 battery size. Each slot is addressed individually, so that you can charge six batteries of different sizes and chemical compositions at the same time.
It offers you an incredible 3 QuickCharge slots (marked with "2A") and charges THREE batteries at the same time with 2A or SIX at the same time with 1A. The S6 charger does without an additional, heavy and bulky power supply.
The S6 charger is easy to use and takes care of important things like monitoring the charging process. It is operated via the large, easy-to-read HD LCD display, with an intelligent chipset maintaining control of the charging process. This chip recognises the inserted batteries and automatically optimises the charging process. If a battery is fully charged, the charging process is automatically terminated.
The intelligent chip in your Golisi S6 charger not only recognises the inserted batteries and adjusts the charging process accordingly, it also monitors each individual slot during a charging process and adjusts the specifications if anything changes. In conjunction with the sensor-based temperature monitoring, the charger switches off automatically, for example, regardless of the charge level if there is a risk of overheating. So that this doesn't happen so quickly, the Golisi S6 is equipped with well thought-out cooling fins on the side and on the back.
The Golisi S6 charger has been designed with safety and durability in mind. Particularly robust materials ensure a long service life, with Golisi following international standards here. The load springs and their sliding plates have been manufactured to military standards so that they can withstand a load capacity of >100,000 insertion processes. Other properties such as flame-retardant materials in the housing meet the highest quality and safety standards. The socket connection, which contains an extremely small power supply unit in the S6 charger, is UL-certified. The inner workings and especially the chipset have been specially protected against moisture.
As part of the HanseControl certification, Hermes confirms that the S6 charger is a safe and durable product. During this test, special attention was paid to the areas of function, handling, processing and durability. With a grade of 2.1 and the "suitable for use" award, the certification is meaningful and supports the claim to Golisi products.
- Main Features & Specificastions
- Input voltage:
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz
- DV & ODV detection
- Overall timing, high voltage test
- Open circuit voltage: 5V
- Automatic temperature monitoring
- Military standard loading springs with >100,000 life
- Safety Protections:
- Short circuit
- Over charge
- Over voltage
- Over current
- Over heat
- Reverse polarity
- Housing material: PC/ABS, flame retardant
- Operating temperatur: 0-40º C
- Charging current options:
- Ni-mh Ni-cd
- 1 x 0.5A
- 2 x 0.5A
- 3 x 0.5A
- 4 x 0.5A
- 5 x 0.5A
- 6 x 0.5A
- Height: 195mm
- Width: 157mm
- Thickness: 44mm
- Weight: 535g
- CE, FCC, EMC Test, UL Test
- 99.9% of the packaging is made from recyclable materials
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them
Never keep spare battery or batteries loose in or near;
- Pocket etc
- Purse etc
- Vehicle glovebox or console compartment, in fact never in a vehicle
- Direct sunlight
- Fire or heat sources
- If storing batteries short or long term, use these guidelines
- Use a battery model specific protective case
- Use a cool & dry environment
- Don not store fully charged, approximately 3.6~3.7V is best
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more).